North Jersey Tree Experts provides organic and conventional tree, shrub, and plant health care programs to ensure your dream landscape remains sustainable. Our ISA Board Certified Master Arborists care about the health of your family and the longevity of your landscape, and we continue to provide pesticide free and organic fertilization options. The expert services we provide include plant health and disease inspections, scheduled maintenance and monitoring, tree preservation, and tree risk management. All of our services are available to customers in Bergen, Essex, Hudson, Hunterdon, Morris, Passaic, Somerset, and Warren counties. Below is a complete list of our services, and we encourage customers to call us directly with any questions about our company or the services we provide, at 201.820.2829.
- Plant Health Management Programs
- Orchard Management Programs
- Organic Flea & Tick Management
- Deer Browsing Control
- Plant Health Monitoring
- Mature Tree Preservation Programs
- Organic and Low-Eco Impact Insect and Disease Management Approaches
- Soil/ Plant Relationships and Moisture Management
- Tree Risk Assessments
- Plant/ Tree Consulting Services
- Preventative & Curative Treatment of various invasive pests including: Emerald Ash Borer, Dutch Elm disease, Sycamore Anthracnose, lantern moth, Pine bark beetle, Oak Wilt, Bacterial Leaf scorch, and others.